Wednesday, September 21, 2011

7 months old.

whew! How seven months have flown by. Everyone told me that it would go by quickly, but I can't believe just how fast everything has been. It won't be long and we will be planning a ONE year birthday party! WOW!
Jayden is trying really hard to crawl around and is successful in getting where he wants to go... but usually goes backwards to get there. :) He is eating real food. I have made most of his baby food, which I have found to be actually quite enjoyable. He drinks from a sippy cup. He is still smiling all the time. And his big blue eyes will just melt your heart. His little personality just shines through more and more each day. We are so blessed by what God has given us. I never want to take any of it for granted.
We have taken TONS of pictures since Jayden was born and I have been keeping up with his baby book so we don't forget any details. On August 24th, we had our first offical family pictures made for our church directory. I was so excited that Jayden did so well considering that our appointment was so late in the evening. Of course, he smiled! (which is what I was wanting) I can't wait to get our Salem directory. :)

 This is our directory picture.


 I just smile everytime I see our sweet little family.





 He is such a sweet boy!





WOW! God has truly blessed us.

Ephesians 3:20  "Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope."

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pictures! Such a beautiful family. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete