Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3 Months Old and Growing up!

Jayden actually turned 3 months old May 13, 2011. I really cannot even begin to describe how much joy he has brought to our lives. Somehow- at 3 months old- it seems like he has just grown overnight. He is rolling to his side, wanting to hold his bottle by himself, (he held his bottle by himself for the first time Friday), he loves to play with toys, laugh, and he smiles a lot. He loves when people talk to him, and he can recognize voices.

I started looking back at pictures when he was born, and I can't believe how big he has gotten. I am so proud of him. He is a great baby- and brings us lots of blessings! I pray for him everyday to become the man in which God would be pleased. I am so blessed by me sweet baby boy!


Bethany's cows got out of the fence-- so we went over to help them. Jayden and my mom played with the cows. He loved them- He kept smiling and laughing at them. This is Darla.


My dad, Jamie, and Jayden playing with the tractors!


Three months old and he looks so grown up!


No comments:

Post a Comment